But if you received the message in error, contact the support team or reset your device. Here’s how to reset Xfinity TV.
It is possible to fix the problem and then retry.
Whenever error RDK 03033 appears on your screen, it will also display the message “We’re having difficulty connecting to the X1 Platform.” This could be temporary. Please try again in just a few seconds.
Rebooting your TV Box can help. Here’s how to fix it:
You can also reset it through the device settings.
- Use the clickYou can use the Xfinity button can do this by using your remote control.
- HighlightConfigure your device.
- HighlightPower preferences.
- HighlightRestartNext, pressOK.
- The X1 Welcome Screen will be displayed.
The last channel will be played by your TV Box. You can highlight an option using the left,right, or down arrow buttons.
RDK03036 is an error caused by a connection issue. This message will inform you that your service is not connected to your set-top boxes.
These are some of the things you should do.
- Verify that the coax cable has been connected to the cableoutlet is limited
- For a ten-second delay, hold down on the power button to restart your set-topbox.
- Press the button to see a welcome message.
You should see the content and your device should restart. If the device does not turn on, please contact 1-800-Xfinity.
7. REFCODE: S0A00
REF CODE S0A00 indicates that the TV Box is not activated or lost. In most cases, the error should disappear within one hour.
If that doesn’t happen, activate the device.
- Go toxfinity.com/activate.
- Follow the instructions on screen.
- Before you go, make sure you have all activation details.
Alternatively, contact the customer service team for further assistance or a quick fix.
For error code XRE-1007, the message is ” Sorry that it didn’t work out as planned.”
Low Wi-Fi signal strength can cause this error. It can be fixed with several methods:
- Restart your TV box.
- You should ensure that the Xi5 wireless device can be reached easily by a wireless gateway.
- Contact Comcast Customer Service.
- Ask them for a review of your account. They will also check the MOCA network to identify technical issues.
Comcast can also be reached at 1-800-267-6666 and select Billing. Next, inquire about your account status.
The code XRE00021 is used to indicate tuning errors. It will display the message “There was an error tuning to this channel.” This issue can be encountered during commercial breaks.
This means that the source of a picture is shown in another format such as MPG2 during a commercial break. The channel on which the content was being shown is MPEG4.
You can tune in for up to two minutes after the commercial breaks. To see if your channel helps, you can also switch channels.
A signal problem could also be indicated by an error code XRE-00021. You will need to correct the signal issue if you can tune to another HD channel, and not the one you are currently viewing.
You can exchange the splinter with the X1Box. Please contact our support team if you need further assistance.
10. RDK 03003
Whenever an RDK 03003 error occurs you will see the message ” RDK03003 – Unable to Connect To XFINITY TV“.
- Check that all connections are secure. This includes the coax cable that runs from the wall to your device’s back.
- Connect the power cords to an outlet or power strip that is functional.
Before activating your services, ensure that your devices are properly connected. Here’s how to do it:
- Connect your TV, voice, and internet.
- All equipment must be on.
- Go toxfinity.com/activateOrxfinitymobile.com/activate.
- These are the steps you need to take in order to activate your account.
After you have solved the problem, activate your services.
11. X 03059
An accompanying message to error code XRE03059 reads: “Sorry, we’re having trouble.” Unfortunately, this channel is currently unavailable. Please select another channel to see later.
The channel may be unavailable. It could also be caused by a signal problem for your DVR or equipment that cannot tune in to the channel’s frequency.
There are many methods to resolve it.
- Restart your phone and open the channel again.
- Verify that all cables and connectors are in good order.
- Remove any splinters.
You can also change the connectors and the box that connect to it. You can also contact tech support for assistance.
You will receive error XRE-10000 if your account does not have correct rate codes. Most cases will include a message that says “Give us a call.” We’ll take care of this for you by calling 866-512-2218
This error is not caused or caused by your internet access, hardware, device, or software. It is impossible to fix it.
To complete your setup call Xfinity on the number displayed on your screen.
If you try to view an on-demand channel, the error code SRM0X0011 is displayed.
A system reboot or refresh can usually resolve most cases. You can also contact customer service if that fails.
If you get error codes, Comcast and Xfinity will send you an error message. This message will explain what went wrong and what you can do to fix it.
You can troubleshoot any issue by rebooting your device. You must ensure that all cables are securely connected.
Contact the Customer Support Team if this does not work.