Xcode Will Continue When iPhone Is Finished – Here we can see “Xcode will continue when iPhone is Finished
This problem can be solved in many ways:
Solution 1: Wait for 10 to 15 minutes. Take a cup of tea and wander around.
Solution 2 Disconnect your device from the system. Restart both iPhone and Xcode, then rebuild again.
- Go to Windows Devices and Simulators (Shortcut Key: cmd+shift+2)
- An iPhone connected to the system will display a message with a message
- iPhone is busy: Preparing debugger supports for iPhone
- Click the plus (+) button in the lower-left corner.
- This will display the device that is connected to the system. Click the Next button.
- You’ll then see that the device setup was successful. Click on the Done button.
Also see: Apple to Significantly Lower the Die Size of VCSEL Chips For Face ID Sensors [Report]
Questions from the user:
- Fixing Xcode 9: “iPhone has been busy: Preparing debugger assistance for iPhone”
. Alex’s iPhone is busy: Preparing support for debuggers Alex’s iPhone
Xcode will be available until. Alex’s iPhone is done.
- Xcode will continue until the iPhone is retired
All! Please, could anyone please suggest a solution to this problem? My app couldn’t be run on a real device. After I have integrated Xcode 9, I see the message Xcode will continue after the iPhone is finished. The zip occurred next. I am trying to restart my device.
- XCode 11.2.1 hangs at “Preparing debugger supports for”
I have just updated to XCode 11.2.1.iPhone 7 Plus My Mac Book Pro running Catalina (10.5.1) XCode hangs on “Preparing the debugger support for. It has taken over 20 minutes. I searched the forums and tried various suggestions (untrust, “Retrust” Restart XCode on your phone to restart the pc. However, nothing happens.
Under XCode 11.2, this app worked flawlessly on the current device.
- Expecting device. Xcode will continue after iPhone is WORKAROUND?
- Copy cache files from your device
My Xcode freezes frequently in some “Copying cache files from your device blocks the launch of the repose on this device by displaying the message “is busy” and the message “is boring: Copying cache files to the device.” This happens with both iPad and iPhone with different iOS versions.
It was first introduced with XCode 11 as well as with XCode 12 with iOS 12, 13, and 14 devices. Both with a wireless and wired connection.