123.hp.com/DJ5255 Printer Scan To Computer Setup
123 Hp Oj5255 Printer scan to computer
Step 1: Make sure all necessary cables have been connected to the printer and computer
Step 2: Installation of essential hp.com/OJ5255 printer driver software, technical team hp scans, contact:
Step 3: Switch on the printer and wait for it to be identified by the machine.
Step 4: Place the document/photo you want to scan when your computer identifies your printer.
Step 5: To start the scanning process, click the “Scan” button in your printer.
Step 6: Once the scan is completed, the image you have scanned will be requested for cross-checking.
Step 7: It allows you to save your local PC by default.
This is how you saved the scanner file to your computer successfully.
123 Hp Com Oj5255 Printer Scan to Computer
On the Windows desktop, you can scan files with the HP Easy scan or HP Smart app. You may use the HP Easy Scan App, Apple Image Capture, or HP Scan Software on your Mac computer.
123.Hp.Com/OJ5255 Printer Scanning through HP Smart Application
Fill in the device list with your printer and download the HP Smart application from the app store.
Click on the document scan tile and open the HP Smart app. The Document is scanned once you have clicked on the tile.
Scan to a Windows & Mac Computer HpOfficejet 5255 Printer Scanner
The initial set-up of the Officejet 5255 scanner is done in the Officejet 5255 scanner set-up page according to the manual instructions. However, you need to scan a document for both windows and MACs, so do not worry. Follow the following guidelines.
Hp Oj5255 Windows Computer Printer & Scanning
If a windows laptop and an HP printer are open, this section is for you. On your Windows Desktop, you can find the scanning methods here. For each version of the window, you have to follow the different techniques. HP Officejet 5255 details of scanning are given below.
123 HpOj 5255 Printer Scan to a computer for Windows 8
- To put on the Document, prepare the bed for the Scanner. On the glass scanner, position the paper.
- The HP Scan and Capture application from the app store open and downloads.
- When the app has been downloaded, set it up on your desktop.
- Select the menu button and choose the List option Settings.
- Click Select Computer and choose the hp.com/setup 5255 printer.
- To make changes, click Document Scan Options.
- Tap the Capture option on the Document. To save the scanned document, use the save option.
123 HpOj 5255 Printer Scan to a computer for Windows 7
- Download the app from the App Store for Windows Fax and Search.
- On the Navigation Panel, select the Scan button.
- Then choose New Scan from the choice toolbar.
- Use the Preview option to obtain the document overview.
- Tap Save option to save the scanned document.
Scan to MAC Computer HP Officejet 5255 Printer Scanner
- Scanner HpOfficejet 5255 to MAC machine is a secure and straightforward operation, and therefore we can follow the instructions or contact you.
- Scan for a device for MAC HP Oj 5255 Printer Scanner
- Enable the HP Officejet 5255 printer and the Mac device.
- Connect your laptop and Officejet 5255 printer to the same local network through USB or Ethernet cable.
- Repeat the amount of paper required and install the tin cartridges on the paper plate.
- Go to the scan portion of the app next.
- Open the scanner lid and hold the glass record of the printed Scanner. The printed side will look down on the scanner panel.
- The HP Easy Scan application store opens and downloads.
- Select your Scanner drop-down option on your hp.com/oj5255 printer name.
- Use the Presets option to pick the scan work type.
- Then click on Search.
- The colors can be set, the scan corrected, or the size adjusted.
- Send tap and click Folder. Tap Delivery.
- When you edit the file name, you can use the field Prefix.
- To choose the Folder, tap.
- Finally, press Save to save the scanned file.