Compare Leviton QuickPort vs Keystone Jacks
You will need to choose the right mix of wallplates, wall plates, and surface mount boxes for your new home or office. There are many options on the market but Leviton Quickport or Keystone Jacks are the most sought-after.
Both are very similar in terms of their build quality, durability, and safety. However, they were made by different companies so each product has its pros and cons. Both products have been well received by most users. Here’s everything you need to know if you’re having trouble deciding between Keystone jacks and Leviton Quickport.
QuickPort vs Keystone
QuickPort is Leviton’s exclusive product. This is a collection of wall plates, wall plates, and surface mount boxes that can be mixed and matched, as well as connectors. QuickPort allows you to achieve the perfect combination of audio and video with one panel. QuickPort has a wide range of jacks. One of the most sought-after Quickport jacks is the Atlas-X1 Cat 5e UTP Jack. This jack can be used to mount wall plates, patch panels, and surface mount boxes using the standard Quickport ports. These are the main features of the Quickport Jack.
- It’s ideal for mission-critical 1000BASET horizontal voice and data applications. It provides top-quality performance on networks with very high bandwidth requirements.
- QuickPort Atlast X1 Cat 5e Unified Telecommunications Jack has been third-party tested to meet all components, permanent links, and channel margins.
- QuickPort’s patented RFT (Retention Force Technology) protects against damage. This increases the overall system’s longevity. You can rest assured that you will have a reliable experience for many more years.
- It features a unique design that allows for tool-free termination as well as tool-free determination.
- It features a shorter connector design with a greater bend radius for high-density applications.
- Quick port Jacks are also available in 13 colors, which allows for greater network flexibility.
- The Quickport Jack has interchangeable icons. These icons can be used to easily identify and track voice, data, or other functions.
Keystone offers a wide range of jacks. One of the most sought-after Keystone modular jacks is the Cat6 RJ45. This jack can be used to mount wall plates, patch panels, or surface mount boxes using the standard Keystone ports. These are the main features of the Keystone Jack.
- The Keystone Cat6 RJ45 is a future-proofing device that provides a 10- Gigabit Ethernet.
- The contacts are gold-plated and the retaining clips snap in easily to ensure a secure connection. It is also resistant to corrosion. It can be used for many years without worrying about corrosion or the normal wear and tear of time.
- The 25-pack is extremely cost-effective. The 25-pack of category 6KJ modules comes with a jack punch down the stand, which makes it safer and more convenient to terminate cables. It can also be used to terminate cables without any tools or with an impact tool.
- This product also has another great feature: it is a Heavy-Duty construction that includes a fire-repellant and impact-resistant housing with gold-plated RJ45 contacts. Dual IDC covers are also included. It also features a snap-in retention clip for added safety and a safer connection.
It is important to remember that the Monoprice Keystone Jacks will not fit properly if they are used with the Leviton Wallplates. While individual keystone jacks can work and the vertically stacked plates may also work, the Monoprice Keystones will not fit into the Leviton wallplate. Instead of choosing between Keystone and Qucikport products, it’s better to choose either Keystone or Qucikport entirely.
QuickPort and Keystone both are excellent products that have been backed up by thousands of customer reviews. Pricing is one area in that Keystone may be more appealing than Quickstone. Both Quickstone and Keystone have similar functionality, durability, and reliability. They also perform very well.