Insignia TV is a great device, but it has one major flaw: the volume button. This button is difficult to access, making it difficult to change the volume when you need to. That’s why we’ve created this guide to show you how to fix Insignia TV’s volume button problem. We’ll show you a few simple steps that will make it much easier for you to adjust the volume on your device. So don’t wait any longer; check out our guide and fix Insignia TV’s volume button problem today!
What is Insignia TV No Volume Button?
If you’re having problems getting your Insignia TV to turn on or volume up and down, there might be a problem with the button.
The button may have been damaged or removed, in which case you’ll need to go ahead and replace it. You can find a replacement at most electronics stores.
If the button is just broke, you can fix it by following these simple steps:
- Remove the cover of the button by pulling off the top and then unsnapping it from the bottom.
- Unscrew the two screws that hold the circuit board in place and remove it. Be careful not to lose any of the parts!
- Before you start repairing, take some photos or make a diagram of where everything goes so that you don’t confuse yourself later on. It would be really frustrating if you couldn’t fix your TV because you didn’t write down how to do it!
How to Fix Insignia TV No Volume Button?
If you have an Insignia TV and you’ve been unable to get the volume up or down, here’s how to fix it:
- First, unplug your Insignia TV from the power source and plug it back in.
- Next, press and hold the [VOLUME DOWN] and [VOLUME UP] buttons on the remote for about three seconds until the TV powers on.
- After powering on, release both buttons. The TV should now be in “TV” mode.
- Press [MENU] and select “Settings.“
- Under “General,” press [AUDIO].
- Under “Audio,” select “Picture.“
- Under “Video,” press [AUDIO].
- Under “Audio Output,” make sure that the setting for “Internal Audio Output” is set to ON (it should be). If it isn’t, change it to ON by pressing [FUNCTION] repeatedly until (AUDIO OUTPUT IS SELECTED AND COLOR GREEN APPEARS IN THE CHARACTERISTIC DISPLAY AT THE TOP OF THE SCREEN).
- Underneath that setting, there will be a number next to Internal Audio Amplifier (this is what we’re concerned with). Change this setting to 0dB by pressing [VALUE +/-][0-100%] (you may have to scroll down a bit).
- Press [OK].
- Now, press [VOLUME DOWN] and [VOLUME UP] to test the volume. If it’s still not working, repeat steps 4-10 until the volume is fixed.
Insignia TV No Buttons: What To Do Without The TV Remote?
If your Insignia TV doesn’t have a volume button, there are a few things you can do to control the volume.
- Try using the power button on the TV. This should turn the TV on and off and change the volume.
- Try pressing and holding down the mute button on the TV for about two seconds until a menu pops up. From here, you can adjust the volume by scrolling through the options.
- If none of these methods work, try going to Insignia’s website and entering your TV’s model number into their search bar – they should have a guide on how to adjust the volume without a remote.
Insignia Television No Buttons – How Can I Control It?
There seems to be some confusion on how the Insignia TV’s volume button works. The button does not control the TV’s volume, it only adjusts the sound output. The volume can be adjusted by using the remote’s buttons or via the TV’s main menu.
If you’re using the remote, press and hold down the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons until the TV turns off then release both buttons. To adjust the TV’s sound through its main menu, first enter Settings and then navigate to Sound & Video. Under Audio Output, you’ll find a setting called Volume Level. Use this setting to adjust the TV’s volume.
Buttons at the Back
The Insignia TV has a button at the back that doesn’t seem to do anything. This button is circled in red in the image below:
Apparently, this button changes the channel volume. To test this out, push and hold down on the button while watching TV. The volume should gradually increase until it reaches the desired level. After you release the button, the volume should decrease back to its original setting.
Buttons under The Flip Cover
If you’re having issues getting your Insignia TV to turn on or off, it might be because there’s no volume button. To get around this, you can remove the flip cover and use the buttons underneath.
Insignia TV owners are reporting that the volume button is not working. Some have reported that they have to use the power button to turn the TV on and off. This problem seems to be affecting a lot of Insignia TVs, so if you’re having this issue, make sure to contact Insignia about it.
If you’re experiencing Insignia TV no volume button issues, there are a few things that you can do to troubleshoot the problem and get your television back up and running. First, make sure that the power is turned off to your television and then unplug it from the wall outlet. Next, try turning on the television by pressing the power button on the front of it and then holding down the reset button for about five seconds. If these solutions don’t work, you may need to take your television into a repair shop.