Sometimes you need to quickly send scanned documents to others without needing to upload them to a website or email them. With the HP OJ 5255 printer, you can easily scan documents and have them emailed to you in just minutes!
What is HP OJ Printer scan to email?
One of the features of HP OJ printers is the ability to scan documents and send them to an email address. This is done by using the HP OJ Scan to Email feature.
To use this feature, you first need to connect your HP OJ printer to the internet. After that, you can open the HP OJ Printer software and select the Scan to Email option. You will then be able to enter the email address that you want the scanned document sent to. After that, you can start scanning your documents.
How to use the HP OJ Printer scan to email?
If you have an HP OJ printer, you can use it to scan documents to email. This is a convenient way to send scanned documents without having to print them out.
To use the HP OJ Printer scan to email feature, follow these steps:
1. Open the document that you want to scan.
2. On the toolbar, click the Scan button.
3. In the Scan To dialog box, type an email address in the Email To field and click OK.
4. Click the Start Scan button.
5. When the scan is complete, open your email client and click the attachment icon ( ) to open the scanned document.
What are the benefits of using the HP OJ Printer scan to email?
One of the benefits of using the HP OJ Printer scan to email is that it can save you a lot of time. You can quickly and easily send documents to other people by emailing them a scanned copy of the document. This saves you time in both sending and receiving the document.
Another benefit of using the HP OJ Printer scan to email is that it is secure. The scanned document is encrypted before it is sent, which makes it difficult for anyone else to access or change it. This protects your privacy and keeps your information safe from unauthorized users.
Overall, using the HP OJ Printer scan to email is a great way to save time and keep your information safe.
How to scan documents with the HP OJ printer
If you have a HP OJ printer, you can easily scan documents to email. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Connect your HP OJ printer to your computer using the included USB cable.
2. Open the HP OJ printer driver on your computer.
3. Select the Scan to Email option from the menu that appears.
4. Select the files you want to scan and press OK.
5. The HP OJ printer will start scanning the files and will email them to your email address as soon as it finishes.
Configuring the HP OJ printer for email printing
If you want to print documents from your HP OJ printer to email, you’ll first need to configure the printer for email printing. To do this, open the printer’s configuration utility and click on the Email tab.
Then, you’ll need to enter your email address and password in the appropriate fields. Next, you’ll need to select the email account that you want to use for printing. Finally, you’ll need to specify the document types that you want to print.
Once you’ve completed these steps, your HP OJ printer will be ready to send documents to your email account.
Sending a PDF from the HP OJ printer
To send a PDF from your HP OJ printer to an email address, follow these steps:
1. Open the document you want to send.
2. Click the “Print” button.
3. Select the “PDF” option from the print menu.
4. Enter the email address you want to send the PDF to in the “To” field.
5. Click the “Print” button to finish printing the document.