Xerox WC 6515 printer – Scan to email has quickly become a popular way to share documents and images with colleagues, customers, and others. But in order to make this feature work properly, you need to set it up correctly. In this blog post, we will show you how to do just that. By following our tips, you’ll be able to easily send scanned documents and images via email on your Xerox WC6515 printer.
What is the Xerox Wc 6515 Scan to Email Feature?
The Xerox Wc 6515 Scan to Email feature allows you to quickly and easily send scanned documents as emails. This is a great way to keep your inbox organized and on-time with your email correspondence. Simply scan the document into the Xerox Wc 6515, select the email option, and enter the recipient’s email address. The Xerox Wc 6515 will then automatically send the scanned document as an email.
What is the scan to email feature on the Xerox WC6515?
The Xerox WC6515 has a scan to email feature that allows you to easily send scanned documents to recipients via email. To set up the scan to email feature, follow these steps:
- Load the document you want to send into the scanner.
- Open the Scan to Email dialog box and enter your email address in the Email Address field.
- Select the recipients from the Recipients list and click OK.
- Click Start Scan to start sending your document to your email address.
How to use the scan to email feature on the Xerox WC6515?
The Xerox WC6515 scan to email feature allows you to easily send scanned documents in PDF format as an email attachment. To use the scan to email feature, follow these steps:
- Open the Documents tab of the printer’s Properties dialog box.
- In the Documents section, select the document you want to send and click Send.
- In the Email To field, type the recipient’s address, and in the Email Subject field, type a subject for your email.
- Click Send. The scanned document is sent as an attachment to your email message.
How to Setup Scan to Email on the Xerox Wc 6515 Printer?
If you want to send scanned documents to a colleague or client via email, you can do so with the Xerox Wc 6515 printer.
To set up scan to email on the Xerox Wc 6515 printer:
- Open the “Setup” application on your computer.
- Under “Printing,” click “Scan to Email.”
- In the “Email Address” field, enter the email address that you want to receive scanned documents from.
- In the “Send To” field, enter the email address of someone who you want to receive scanned documents from.
- Click “Next.”
- In the “Document Type” field, select which type of document you want to scan and send via email: Documents, Photos, or Web Pages (HTML).
- In the “Documents” field, select which type of document you want to scan and send via email: All Documents or Selected Documents only.
- In the “Photo Resolution” field, specify how high resolution your photos will be when they are sent as emails: Low Resolution (200 dpi), Medium Resolution (300 dpi), or High Resolution (400 dpi).
- Click “Next.”
- Review your settings and click “Finish.”
- Scan a document and send it via email!
Notes on Using the Xerox Wc 6515 Scan to Email Feature
Scan to email on the Xerox Wc 6515 prints professional-looking documents quickly and easily. To get started:
- On the main Xerox Wc screen, click the “Settings” icon in the top left corner.
- In the “Settings” window, select “Email & Scan.”
- Select “Scan to Email” from the list of options, and enter your email address in the “To Email Address” field.
- If you want to send a copy of each document that is scanned as an email attachment, select “Attach Documents As Email Attachments.” If you just want to send a copy of each document as an email message, leave this option unchecked.
- Click “OK” to save your changes and return to your scanned documents.