How To Set Up Scan To Email On Toshiba Copier? – Before We Get Into The Topic , let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
How to scan to email using a Toshiba eStudio copier?
To Email scans:
- Place your document on the glass or into the document feeder.
- Select “Scan” from the drop-down menu.
- On the number pad, type your department code and press the “Enter” button.
- On the touch screen, press the [SCAN to EMAIL] button.
- On the touch screen, press the “E-Mail Address” button.
- After typing the email address, press the “Enter” key. For numbers, use the number pad.
To scan your document, press “Start.” When all of the pages have been scanned, click “Job Finish.” It will send an email to the address provided automatically.
Setup Flow For Scan To Email – Toshiba e-studio 3511 Network Administrator’s Manual
Setting up the Destination is the fourth step.
Step 5: Programming the Remotes 1 and 2 Scan to Email Setup Flow Users can transmit scanned photographs to email addresses via the Internet using the Scan to Email tool. When the Scan to Email environment is configured, the equipment sends an email to the SMTP server and uploads the document to the Internet.
The SMTP server needs a DNS server to send the Scan to Email document over the Internet.
Procedure for setup
Step 1: If necessary, configure the DNS and SMTP servers.
Step 2: To activate TCP/IP and HTTP Network Services, follow these steps. Setting up the SMTP Network Service34 is the
Step 3: The destination should be set up. You have the option of allowing users to save scanned data solely to the local folder or the network folders. “Setting up the Destination” (p.76). If you want users to be able to store scanned files to network folders, you should either specify which network folders
Step 4: they can save them to or let them choose which network directories they want to save them to. Page 76 “Configuring the Remotes 1 and 2
Step 5 You must configure the DNS server and SMTP server in your network when this equipment utilizes the SMTP server to send an email.”Configuring DNS and Mail Servers,” p.185 to access.
To make TopAccess available, set the TCP/IP and HTTP Network Service from the Touch Panel Display the first time you use it. To configure the TCP/IP and HTTP Network Service via the Touch Panel Display or through TopAccess, read the User Functions Guide. P.53 “Configuring TCP/IP” “Configuring the HTTP Network Service” on page 58 When sending an email, you should specify the SMTP server to use. 59th page “Configuring the SMTP Client
Toshiba Scan to Email
To access TopAccess, type the IP address of your copier into any web browser. From here, click Login in the top right corner of the page and enter your credentials.
- Now select the “Administration” tab, followed by the “Network” Sub-Tab.
- In the list, select SMTP Client.
- Now select “SMTP Client” from the drop-down menu.
- This is where you may set up your SMTP Client Settings.
- Depending on your email provider, you’ll need to change your SMTP Client settings.
- For Gmail, the options shown below are used.
- Please keep in mind that if you’re using Gmail, you’ll need to enable Access for Less Secure Applications for this to work.
- After you’ve input your preferences, press the “OK” button, then the “Save” button at the top of the list page.
- Then select the “Email” Sub-Tab.
- You’ll need to enter your email address and the From Name once more.
- If you wish to tell the recipient not to reply or that the message is automated, you can use the Default Body string.
- Select “Save” from the drop-down menu.
- You can now pick Scan -> To Email -> from the copier and send it to anyone in your contact book, or manually enter an email address to send to!