How To Scan To Email On Epson Wf-3720? – Before We Get Into The Topic ,Lets Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
How To Do Epson WF 3720 Scan To Email Setup?
The Epson WF 3720 is a small All-in-One printer that also has a flatbed scanner. The printer can scan to PC, Cloud, Email, Flash Drive, and Network Folder. Before scanning a document with the Epson WF 3720 Scan to Email, you must first configure the email server settings. Continue reading the instructions below to set up your printer’s Scan to Email feature.
Configuring The Email Server Settings:
- Connect your Epson WF 3720 printer to your local wireless network and turn it on.
- Next, tap the Home button on the touchscreen panel.
- Select the General Settings option from the Settings icon.
- Tap the Network Settings option under General Settings.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and choose Advanced, then Email Server.
- Choose your Email Server Authentication method from the options below by tapping the Server Settings button.
- Smtp Before POP
- Type in your mail server’s email address and the password for the authenticated account.
- Select the STARTTLS or SS/TLS option for a secure connection.
- Select Proceed to save the email server settings once you’ve finished configuring them.
- To validate the connection to the email server, tap Close and then go to Connection Check.
- The Epson WF 3720 Scan to Email setup has now been viewed. To use the Scan to Email tool, keep reading.
Scanning To Email Using The Printer’s Control Panel:
- Make sure the Epson WF 3720 printer is turned on and connected to your home network.
- Then, on the scanner glass, place the original document you want to scan.
- You can also load the original document into the ADF if necessary.
- To access the printer’s control panel, go to the printer’s control panel and press the Home button.
- Select the Email option from the Scan icon.
- Select the Contacts option and choose the email address if the recipient email addresses are in the Contacts list.
- To manually input the email address of the recipient, tap Keyboard and then enter the address.
- Select the Scan Settings option by pressing the OK button.
- Select the desired file format by tapping the File Format button.
- Finally, tap the Send icon to send your document by scanning and emailing it.
- If you’re having trouble with the Epson WF 3720 Scan to Email setup, use the Call button on this page to contact our technical support team for assistance.