How To Scan From Printer Wf-3720 To Email? – Before We Get Into The Topic , let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
How do I scan using my product’s control panel?
1.Using the control panel on your product, you can scan an image to a variety of destinations.
2.Ascertain that the product software has been installed and that the product has been connected to your computer or network.
Note: After installing the product software, restart your computer to allow scanning from the control panel.
To scan your original, place it on the product.
3.Place your originals in the ADF to scan a multi-page document.
If necessary, press the home button.
4.Scan is the option to choose. You see something like this on your screen:
5.Choose one of the Scan to choices below:
- Your scan file is saved to a network folder using Network Folder/FTP.
- You can send scanned files by email using a pre-configured email server.
- Using your saved scan settings, you can scan to a connected computer.
- Memory Device saves your scan file to a USB flash drive and allows you to customize the file format, quality, and other options.
- Your scanned files are sent to a destination that you have set up in Epson Connect.
In Windows 10, Windows 8.x, Windows 7, or Windows Vista, you can use the Computer (WSD) to manage network scanning (English only). You must first install WSD (Web Services for Devices) on your PC before you can utilize this function.
6.To finish your scan, follow the directions in the links below.