How do I scan a document from my Brother printer to my computer?
Brother printers have often produced multipurpose printers that can print, scan, and perform multiple functions at the same time, making them a well-known business in the printer industry.
Scanning is an essential function or functionality offered by Brother printers, so if you want to use it, follow the steps below to scan a document from your Brother printer to your machine.
Scan a Document from a Brother Printer to a PC or Laptop:
A Step-by-Step Guide
1.To begin, turn on your Windows machine or device.
2. Click the Start button and type printer and devices into the search box.
3. Once you’ve opened it, you’ll need to choose your brother’s printer by name or model number.
4. Select Control Center from the drop-down menu to open the Control Center panel.
5. There will be a configuration option there, which you should choose.
6. Finally, select the scan and file option.
7. The scan to file window of configuration will appear on the screen once the process has started.
8. Make sure you choose the scan format, such as where the folder should be saved (the destination folder), and that you configure the other aspects of your text, such as the revolution contrast brightness, and so on.
9. If you’re a Mac user, go to System Preferences and open the System Preferences window.
10. Open the control panel and tap on your printer from the print and scan option.
11. To do so, go to the utility tab and choose the control application.
Now it’s your turn. Navigate to the Program Button section.
13. Select “scan to file” from the drop-down menu. Pick the scan form and the destination folder.
14. Press OK to begin the procedure.
15. Now, open the Brother printer and load the document or paper you want to scan before closing it.
16. Now press or click the scan button located on the printer’s control panel.
17. Select the option to scan to PC.
18. Finally, select the file option.
19. Select either start black or start color to begin scanning the document paper or any image that meets your needs.
Some essential considerations when scanning documents from a Brother printer to a machine
1. Make sure the machine and printer are connected properly for a smooth scanning process from Brother printer to computer.
2. Second, the software or program should be correctly configured or modified so that the printer can function properly and receive commands.
3. You can also make sure that the document you’re scanning is correctly displayed on the printer’s screen and that it’s stable; if there’s any movement, the document won’t scan and the image will be blurry.
Follow the steps above to scan documents from your Brother printer to your computer. If you have any problems scanning documents from your Brother printer to your computer, you can easily contact the customer service department or service, which will assist you with immediate solutions.
This video has been given to assist you further.