If you own an Android phone, there’s a good chance that you want to be able to root it and get full control over its capabilities. This guide will show you how to root your android phone on a PC, and give you all the information you need to do it safely.
To root an Android phone, you will need a computer and an Android operating system installed. You can also use a USB cable to connect your Android phone to the computer, but this is not necessary.
To root your Android phone:
1) Open the Google Play Store on your phone. (It’s in the app drawer.)
2) Search for “root” and install the Root Toolkit app. (It’s free.)
3) Launch the Root Toolkit app. (It might be in the “My apps” section of your phone’s main screen.)
4) Tap the three lines in the bottom left corner of the Root Toolkit screen. (They should say “Root enabled.”)
5) In the box that appears, type “adb”, and then press enter. (If you don’t have ADB installed on your computer, you’ll need to follow these instructions.)
6) In the next box, type “su”, and then press enter. (This will give you superuser access to your phone.)
7) Type “adb reboot bootloader”. (This will restart your phone and boot into the bootloader
How to root android phone on pc
Root your Android phone on your PC with ease with one of the many rooting tools available. Rooting your Android allows you to take full control over your device, customizing it however you see fit and enabling features not available on the official OS. Here’s how to root an Android phone on a Windows PC:
1. Download and install Android SDK (www.android-sdk.com).
2. Once the SDK is installed, open the Android studio platform by clicking on “Start” and typing “Android Studio” in the search bar.
3. Click on the “Create a new project” icon and select “Android Project” from the list of options that appears.
4. Enter the project name (e.g., RootedAndroid) and click on the “Next” button.
5. On the next screen, specify the location of the Android SDK components on your computer and click on the “Next” button.
6. On the screen that follows, specify whether you want to create an empty project or use an existing one and click on the “Create” button.
7. In the main
Benefits of rooting android phone
Generally, rooting an Android device grants you access to system files and settings that are not normally accessible to the user. This can give you the ability to customize your device or even install custom firmware, which can improve the performance of your phone. Here are some of the benefits of rooting your Android phone:
1. Gain more control over your device: By gaining access to system files and settings, you can customize your phone to suit your needs. For example, you can delete unwanted apps, change the wallpaper, or disable certain features.
2. Improve performance: Rooting allows you to install custom firmware on your Android device that can improve its performance. For example, custom firmware may contain tweaks that boost the speed of your phone or reduce lag time.
3. Fix problems: If you experience problems with your Android device, rooting may be able to fix them. For example, if your phone is freezing or crashing frequently, a root solution may be available to you.
4. Backup and restore: If something happens and you need to restore your old data or backup your entire phone, rooting is a great option because it will allow you to access all system files and settings.
So if you’re looking
In this article, we are going to show you how to root your android phone on a pc. Rooting your android device allows you to access the full potential of your phone by enabling you to install custom ROMs, tweak system settings, and gain access to secure files and apps not available on the official version of Android. Before proceeding with the rooting process, it is important that you have a working knowledge of Android basics such as how to set up an Google account and install applications from the Play Store. So if you are ready to take your android gaming experience up a notch or want unrestricted access to all the features of your device, then follow our steps below and get rooted!