So, you’re done with Vudu and want to delete your account. Maybe you’re canceling your service because you found a better deal elsewhere, or you’re no longer interested in using the service. Whatever the reason, it’s easy to delete your Vudu account. In this article, we’ll show you how.
What is Vudu?
Vudu is a streaming service that offers movies and TV shows for rental or purchase. It has a library of over 150,000 titles, including new releases and classics. Movies can be rented for 48 hours or purchased outright. TV shows can be rented for 24 hours or purchased for the entire season. Vudu also offers an UltraViolet digital copy of some titles that can be added to your collection and accessed from other UltraViolet-compatible devices.
Why should my VUDU account be cancelled?
There are many reasons why you might want to cancel your VUDU account. Maybe you’re no longer interested in the service, or maybe you’re moving to a different country and won’t be able to use it anymore. Whatever the reason, cancelling your account is easy to do.
If you’re not interested in the service anymore, there’s no need to keep paying for it. Cancelling your account will stop any further charges from being applied to your credit card.
If you’re moving to a different country, you may not be able to use VUDU anymore due to licensing restrictions. In this case, it’s best to cancel your account so that you’re not paying for a service that you can’t use.
Whatever your reason for cancelling, follow the steps below to close your account for good.
How to Delete a Vudu Account?
If you’re done with Vudu and ready to cancel your account, follow the steps below. Keep in mind that once you delete your account, you will no longer be able to access any of your movies or TV shows.
To delete your Vudu account:
- Go to vudu.com and sign in.
- Hover over your name in the top right corner and click “Account.”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click “Delete Account.”
- Enter your password when prompted and click “Delete Account” again to confirm.
What Happens When You Delete Your Vudu Account?
When you delete your Vudu account, all of the movies and TV shows in your library will be removed. You will no longer have access to any of the features of the Vudu service, including the ability to stream movies and TV shows. If you have any purchased or rented content on your account, you will not be able to watch it anymore.
Methods for deleting a Vudu Account
Vudu is a service that allows you to rent, buy, and stream movies and TV shows. If you’re no longer using Vudu, you may want to delete your account. Here’s how:
First, log in to your Vudu account. Then, go to the Account Settings page. Under the “General” tab, scroll down to the “Cancel Account” section. Click on the “Cancel My Account” button.
Enter your password when prompted, then click on the “Cancel Account” button again. Your account will be deleted immediately.
#1. How to delete a Vudu account by email
If you’d like to delete your Vudu account, you can do so by sending an email request to email@example.com.
Be sure to include the following information in your email:
- Your full name
- Your Vudu username
- The email address associated with your account
- A brief explanation of why you’re requesting to have your account deleted
Once Vudu receives your email request, they will process it and delete your account within a few days.
#2. How to delete Vudu accounts from iPhone and iPad?
Deleting your Vudu account from an iPhone or iPad is a little different than deleting it from a computer.
To delete your account on either device, follow these steps:
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Tap on “iTunes & App Store.”
- Tap on your Apple ID at the top of the screen.
- Tap on “View Apple ID” and enter your password if prompted.
- Under the “Subscriptions” section, tap on “Manage.”
- Find “Vudu” in the list of subscriptions and tap on it.
- Tap on “Cancel Subscription” and confirm when prompted.
#3. How to delete a vudu Android Account?
If you want to delete your Vudu account, follow the steps below:
- Go to vudu.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on the “My Account” tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” link.
- Enter your password and click on the “Delete Account” button.
- Confirm that you want to delete your account by clicking on the “Confirm” button.
Your account will be deleted immediately and you will no longer be able to access it or any of your movies or TV shows purchased through Vudu.
#4. How to delete a Vudu account on a laptop (MAC)?
If you’re using a laptop with a MAC operating system, here’s how to delete your Vudu account:
- Go to the Vudu website and log in with your account credentials.
- Click on the “Account” tab at the top of the page.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Delete Account” link.
- Enter your password again to confirm and click on the “Delete Account” button.
Your Vudu account will now be permanently deleted.
#5. How to Delete Vudu Payment method on PayPal?
If you’re looking to delete your Vudu account, there are a few things you need to know. First, you can only delete your account from the Vudu website – it cannot be done from within the app. Second, deleting your account will also delete any movies or shows that you have purchased from Vudu. Finally, if you have used PayPal as your payment method on Vudu, you will need to remove this first before deleting your account.
To remove PayPal as your payment method on Vudu:
- Log in to your PayPal account.
- Click “Wallet” at the top of the page.
- Click “Edit” next to the Vudu entry under “Preapproved Payments.”
- Click “Cancel,” then “Remove.”
- Confirm by clicking “Yes.”
Once you have removed PayPal as your payment method, you can delete your Vudu account by following these steps:
- Go to www.vudu.com and log in with your email and password.
- Hover over your name in the top-right corner and click “Account.”
- Scroll down and click “Delete Account.”
- Enter your password again and click “Delete My Account.”
#6. How to delete a Vudu account from Walmart Store?
If you want to delete your Vudu account, you can do so directly from the Walmart website. Here’s how:
- Go to https://www.walmart.com/ and sign in to your account.
- Hover over the “Account” menu item and select “Account Settings” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- On the next page, scroll down to the “Services” section and click on the “Manage Vudu Account” link.
- On the following page, click on the “Delete Account” button at the bottom of the page.
- You will be prompted to confirm that you want to delete your account; click on the “Delete Account” button again to finalize this process.
Once you have deleted your Vudu account, all of your movies and TV shows will be removed from your library and you will no longer have access to them. If you decide later that you want to use Vudu again, you can always create a new account with a different email address.
FAQs on Vudu Account
If you’re looking for answers to frequently asked questions about Vudu accounts, look no further! This article will provide you with all the information you need to know about deleting your Vudu account.
1. How do I delete my Vudu account?
To delete your Vudu account, simply visit the account deletion page and follow the instructions provided. Once your account has been successfully deleted, you will no longer be able to access it or any of its content.
2. What happens to my content when I delete my Vudu account?
All of the content associated with your Vudu account, including movies, TV shows, and rentals, will be permanently deleted when you delete your account. If you have any purchased or rented content that you still want to keep, we recommend downloading it prior to deleting your account.
3. Can I delete my Vudu account if I cancel my subscription?
No, you cannot delete your Vudu account if you cancel your subscription. However, if you cancel your subscription and then decide that you want to delete your account after all, simply contact customer support and they will assist you in doing so.
4. What is the average time it takes to cancel my VUDU account?
It typically takes around 48 hours for VUDU to cancel an account once a request is made. However, it can sometimes take longer if there is a backlog of requests. If you need to cancel your account urgently, you can try contacting VUDU customer support to see if they can expedite the process.
5. Do I need to pay to delete my VUDU Account
If you are interested in deleting your Vudu account, you may be wondering if there is a fee associated with doing so. The answer is no – you can delete your account for free. However, there are some important things to keep in mind before you take this step.
First, if you have any movies or TV shows that you have purchased or rented through Vudu, they will no longer be available to you once you delete your account. So, if there are any titles that you still want to watch, make sure to do so before deleting your account.
Second, when you delete your Vudu account, all of the personal information associated with it will also be deleted. This includes your name, email address, password, and credit card information. So, if you ever decide to create a new Vudu account in the future, you will need to start from scratch and input all of this information again.
Finally, once you delete your Vudu account, it cannot be recovered. So, if you are sure that you want to delete it, then there is no turning back.
If all of this sounds like something you are still interested in doing, then follow the instructions below on how to delete your Vudu account.
We hope this article has helped you figure out how to delete a Vudu account. If you have any other questions, feel free to leave them in the comments below.