How do I connect my Airpods to my Lenovo Laptop? – Before We Get Into The Topic , let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
You can easily connect AirPods to your Windows PC in just a few simple steps.
Apple’s AirPods Bluetooth earbuds are wireless and completely wireless, designed for iOS devices just like the iPhone or iPad. AirPods are also compatible with Android phones and PCs.
AirPods used in conjunction with a computer cannot connect to Siri. This is because the buds need to be connected to an iPhone/iPad.
along with your > together with your PC when they are not paired with your iPhone, here is the way to get them up and running.
How do you connect AirPods to your computer?
- Confirm that your AirPods were charged and are still in their case.
- Go to the beginning menu to start Settings. It’s the icon in gear-shaped above the button for the facility. It can also be typed “Settings” in the Start menu search box.
- Click “Devices“
- The highest “Section Bluetooth and Other Devices “, confirm Bluetooth has been turned on. The switch should now be to the right, and it should be colored in blue.
- Click “Bluetooth can be used to add another device or function.“
- Click “in the Add a Tool wi ndow.Bluetooth“
- The AirPods Case is now available.
- For several seconds, hold the button on the back of your case until the status light blinks.
- The AirPods should be included in the list of compatible devices (they may first appear as “HeadphonesThen, change the “to “AirPodsAfter a few seconds, click ” Click “AirPods“
Windows will now connect to the AirPods, and display an error message. You will be able to hear your computer’s audio through the AirPods.