How do I connect my Airpods to my Chromebook? – Before We Get Into The Topic, let’s Learn Some Basic Of This Topic
How to connect your AirPods with your Chromebook
Apple AirPods can only be used with Apple products. However, AirPods can be used with other devices such as Chromebooks via your notebook’s Bluetooth settings.
Be sure to close all audio and video programs on your iPhone before you connect. Pairing with a Chromebook, Chromebook, or other machine can be complicated if AirPods have been attached to Apple devices.
You will need to adjust the Bluetooth settings to link AirPods with a Chromebook. This is how to connect your AirPods and Chromebook.
- Choose the Menu option from the Chromebook’s display. The system icon will be located below the electronic clock, battery percent, and the battery percentage. This menu has options for Bluetooth and WiFi, as well notifications.
- Turn on Bluetooth when Bluetooth is disabled. When Bluetooth is enabled, the Chromebook will automatically search wireless devices.
- Take the AirPods and charging instance conveniently, together with all the AirPods inside.
To charge AirPods, keep the charging station close to your device. Bluetooth connections can drain the battery of almost all wireless devices. AirPods can last for approximately five hours and the case may last as long as 24 hours.
- If the AirPods don’t automatically appear on the Chromebook Bluetooth record, press and hold the Setup button at the rear of the AirPods case. The AirPods should be found.
This is a minimum of 20 feet. Chromebook to keep the AirPods’ Bluetooth link.
- You can find more information about Chromebook on the Bluetooth Available Devices List by selecting the AirPods. Verify that all drives are found on the Chromebook.
After you sign up, the LED light on your AirPods instance will change to green. The standing at the Chromebook Bluetooth configurations will also indicate that you are connected.
- AirPods are compatible with all Chromebooks. After they are paired, you will be able to adjust the AirPods volume from your Chromebook.
How to disengage Apple AirPods from Chromebooks
By turning off the Bluetooth link, you can disconnect your AirPods and Chromebook. You can also press and hold the Publish button on the AirPods’ case.