I share the way in this article to change an iPhone’s IMEI number without a jailbreak. Using the IMEI changer tool, you can do this easily. IMEI number is each device’s unique identity. It is set by the manufacturer in iPhones by default. This IMEI number is registered on your phone’s SIM networks and can not be changed. What if I tell you that there is a way to change your iOS iPhone’s IMEI number.
How to change iPhone IMEI Without Jailbreak
It is a simple task to change the IMEI iPhone number with the following guide. You can change the IMEI number using a PC machine, ZiPhone. ZiPhone is an open source iPhone unlocking tool. IMEI number of iPhones can be conveniently used and updated in minutes. Here is the tutorial for ZiPhone to change an iPhone’s IMEI number.
Things to remember before you change iPhone’s IMEI
There are certain items you should remember to change an iPhone IMEI number without a jailbreak before following the procedure.
- The iPhone should already be unlocked or disabled. You should search the iPhone Activation Guide.
- If you change the IMEI number of your unit, its warranty will be lost. If the guarantee time is over, you can freely change the IMEI number.
- Changing the stolen telephone IMEI number is illegal. You could be captured.
I hope you have read and agree with the above sections. Let’s move on to the step by step guide to change an iPhone’s IMEI number.
Steps To Change iPhone IMEI Number
Following is the step by step guide to change the iPhone IMEI number. Follow all steps carefully and you can easily change the iPhone IMEI number.
- First of all, you will know the IMEI number of your iPhone. Open your computer dial pad and dial* #06 #for this. You can see the IMEI number of your device.
- You have to jailbreak it to change iPhone IMEI. You can find the iPhone jailbreak guide on Google.
- After you have completed the jailbreak, open your machine and download a ZiPhone device from below. Extract the folder kit after downloading.
- You must start your phone in recovery mode. To do so, press simultaneously the Sleep / Wake and Power button (at the same time) until the Apple logo appears on the screen.
- Remove the button and the iTunes logo on the monitor will be displayed with a cord. Link your iPhone to your device now.
- Click the Shift button in the extracted desktop file folder. Then right-click the empty area and select Prompt Command Start Here.
- Command Prompt is going to open.
- Then join Ziphone -u-i a123456789012345. Use ZiPhone. Replace IMEI number 123456789012345 for your iPhone.
- Wait three or four minutes. Wait. Your system will then restart. Done! Done!
You have successfully changed the IMEI number of your iPhone to the correct IMEI number. The trick above is a quick process that takes a couple of minutes. You can now check your new iPhone IMEI by dialing *#06#. And you’re going to see the new IMEI.
1. How to change IMEI and serial number for iPhone.
Answer:-We have given a method for the IMEI number in the above section. On the market there are few methods for modifying the serial number. Here we can’t share them. In this article, if you want to change your serial number, we will share the ASAP process.
2. Shift IMEI Cydia iPhone.
Cydia breaks your iPhone, it cancels your phone guarantee. I will also recommend this approach to you. In addition, this article is Jailbreak-free.
The whole process was above to change the IMEI iPhone number without jailbreak. The process is simple and quick to follow. You can easily change the IMEI of your iPhone with this trick. Yet make sure you have your iPhone jailbreak. It won’t work otherwise.
I hope you understand the guide and can easily change your iPhone’s IMEI number. If you have any questions, please ask in the comment section.