Disney Plus is a great platform that allows you to watch a range of content, wherever you are. However, this streaming platform does have its issues just like other platforms.
The most common reason Disney Plus might not function is Error Code 14. Here’s how you can fix this error that appears on your TV screen.
This is an error.
If you are unable to log in to Disney Plus for any reason, such as:
- It is wrong to enter the wrong password/email address
- Despite having entered the correct password the case numbers are not correct.
- An account that isn’t active
- Cookies or cache data corrupted
- Temporary bug on your web browser
- Temporary bug in your App
- There are too many devices connected to your account
These are the top fixes to the Disney Plus error number 14 (login issues)
Each of these options can be tried until the problem is solved.
1. Enter the login details carefully
When Disney Plus displays an Error Code 14, you need to double-check your password and email address.
Sometimes streaming services will display an error instead of an invalid login message.
Be sure to verify the correct case when you confirm your password. Passwords are case sensitive.
2. 2. Change your password
Still having problems logging in? Maybe you have lost your password or accidentally changed the password.
You can retrieve your login information. This is how it works:
- Launch the Disney Plus app or go to disneyplus.com on your computer browser
- Navigate to the login page/screen and click on the “Forgot Password?” option
- Disney will email you a link to reset the password
- You can use it to create a brand new password
Once you have set a new password, login to your Disney Plus app or browser on your PC and log in again.
3. 1. Activate your account only for first-time users
Are you a first-time user? If your account isn’t active, the Disney Plus not working: error 14 code may occur.
You can activate it by clicking on the activation code sent to you after you have signed up.
4. Clear cookies and cached data
Corrupted cookies or cached data is another common reason for error 14 on Disney+. Clearing cached data and cookies can resolve the problem.
By going to the settings menu, you can delete browsing data stored on a computer. You can delete caches stored on your phone and other streaming devices if you use Disney Plus.
5. Reinstall your Disney Plus app
Also, a corrupted app can cause error code 14 on Disney Plus. It is best to first uninstall the app, then reinstall it.
The app can be deleted from your streaming device, or smartphone. You can then install a new app. After it has been installed, you can launch it and stream.
6. Sign in using another device
If you get an error code 14 on your streaming device, this could indicate that you are not using a correct streaming device. To fix the problem, you can try another supported device.
These devices can be used to surf the internet on your smartphone, tablet, PC or iPad. Smart TVs and gaming consoles are able to be used for watching TV as well as other devices such as Roku, Chromecast and Amazon Fire.
Are you having problems logging in to Disney Plus Even if you’ve entered the correct password, there are many reasons why this may happen.
These solutions will fix error number 14 on Disney Plus and restore you viewing. If the problem persists, contact Disney Plus customer service center for further assistance.