If you’re like most people, you use Instagram to capture beautiful moments with your friends and family. But have you ever wondered if you could video call on Instagram from your computer? Well, now you can! In this article, we’ll show you how to do it and why it’s such a great option for connecting with loved ones.
What is Instagram?
Instagram is a photo and video sharing app with over 300 million active users. It’s free to download and use, and you can share photos and videos with your friends and followers. You can also create and share your own photos and videos with the community.
How to Video Call on Instagram on PC?
There are several ways to video call on Instagram on PC. The easiest way is to install the Instagram app on your phone and use the same account on your computer. Once installed, open the app and sign in using your credentials. From there, you can start video calling by clicking the camera icon in the bottom left corner of the main screen. To start a call, simply click on a friend’s profile photo or username and begin chatting.
If you don’t have an Instagram account or want to use a different account, you can also use a third-party video call tool such as Skype or FaceTime. These apps will need to be installed on both devices, but once installed you will be able to start a call by entering their contact information into the app’s settings.
How to use Instagram on a PC
While you can’t call or video call on Instagram on a PC, you can still use the app to share photos and videos with your friends. Here’s how to do it:
1. Open Instagram on your computer.
2. Log in if you haven’t already. If you have an account, you’ll see a list of your latest posts and stories. If not, sign up for an account (it’s free).
3. Click on the camera icon in the top left corner of the screen. You’ll see a variety of camera options, including a front-facing camera for video calling.
4. To start filming or calling, just start talking! To end the call or video chat, just click the red “X” in the top right corner.
That’s all there is to it! You can also use Instagram to share photos and videos with your friends on other platforms like Facebook and Twitter. Just make sure you include the @instagram hashtag when posting so followers on those platforms can find your content too!
How to video call on Instagram
Instagram is a great app for keeping in touch with friends and family, but it can be difficult to video call on the app. Fortunately, there are a few ways to do this. Here are three ways to video call on Instagram on your PC:
1. Use a phone app: If you have a phone that supports video calling, you can use that instead. Many popular phone apps like Skype and FaceTime support video calling, so you can easily call people on Instagram using those apps.
2. Use an online tool: There are also a few online tools that allow you to video call on Instagram. One of the most popular is CallMeVideo, which has a wide range of platforms and devices supported, including Android, iOS, Windows Phone, and more.
3. Use an app emulator: Finally, if none of the above work for you or if you just want to try something different, you can use an app emulator like Mi Video Calling for Android or iOS. These apps allow you to use the same interface as the actual Instagram app, so you can easily call people without having to install any additional software.