Here we can see “Android Fix: Google Play Error 413 while installing apps”
On your android, smartphone downloading updates or applications is hopeless sometimes, as the smartphone perhaps frequently revealing unable to obtain software “xxx” as a mistake happened (413)’ or just error 413 from the play store while attempting to upgrade or install the most downloaded programs. Should you use a proxy, then keep in mind it might cause issues with this Google play store functioning. It might sometimes happen just while downloading a record of over specific size limitation, e.g., 20 MB, while for a number of the phones, it can be happening for any kind or size of documents. Whether this mistake 413 looks in your Android phone also prevents your program’s setup; the issue is all but certainly your online connection.
In conclusion, if you encountered a mistake 413 while attempting to update/install a Google Store program, this is probably on account of your mobile Internet preferences or APN. The program includes a setup per requisite, a 3G or faster link. Downloading particular programs within a 3G/mobile connection can trigger this mistake.
To Address the mistake 413 on your google play store, and also to upgrade and install all of the programs absolutely, it is possible to try the next measures:
- Proceed to Menu> Settings > Programs > Google Play Store.
- Clear the cache and then delete the information.
- Repeat the procedure for “Google Services Framework,” “Google Apps,” “Google Talk,” and also clean the cache from your browser.
- Restart your mobile, and assess if the issue is fixed today.
- Suppose those manipulations haven’t solved the issue. You ought to have your internet link secure, hence assess it and make sure it’s secure.
- Proceed to “Settings > Mobile Networks > APN
- Publish the Proxy area and tap Save.
This will probably address your error code look on the play store. All the Best!