123.Hp.Com/OJ5255 Printer Scan To Email Setup
- Printer Scan To Email HpOfficejet 5255
- Check E-mail Printer Measures
- Related 123.Hp.Com / Oj5255 Setup
123 Hp OJ 5255 Printer Scan To Email Setup
In hpOfficejet, 5255 Printer scanners, especially (e-mail scanning), have unique features if you’re scanning problems in the e-mail process. Don’t worry; we help scan by e-mail, follow the following instructions.
123.HP.Com / Officejet5255 Printer to Email
- Load your document first in your HP Officejet 5255 Printer model document feeder. The machine is now reading a computer through the scanner window.
- Select the device to which you want to scan (hp.com/setup 5255 printer). If your scan is connected to various devices
- The scanned document should be displayed on the device, saving as a PDF or JPEG file the example you want.
- You want to save your document as PDF; it will be kept in a PDF file or stored in JPEG format if you’re going to save it as JPEG. The JPEG file format is particularly likely to be used for images.
- Then choose well.
- The PDF document you saved is saved, or JPEG is saved on your hard drive device. As a text or a picture file, it can be easily accessed if you need to.
- You can now search the file and e-mail and log in to your e-mail account.
- You have to tap to build a new message after logging into your e-mail account.
- In the compose e-mail window, tap the attachment icon. It is at the bottom of the opening.
- You can connect or install a file on your device from your hard drive if you tap the attachment button.
- Search the site where your scan file is saved.
- To pick the file, tap the searched address.
- Connect your e-mail.
- Please enter the recipient’s e-mail address.
Then Click Send.